Every business has bottlenecks. Yours will certainly follow this pattern. The secret to success and improved profits is removing the bottlenecks, and technology is the answer.
Perhaps it’s some large complex spreadsheet underpinning important information such as customers or products getting out-of-date as it is emailed through a workflow. Or a manual tracking system which screams out for automation. There are many issues like this stifling businesses today limiting growth and eating profits.
When trying to streamline old, inefficient business processes through automation and innovation, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution.
A small piece of custom software tailored to remove that bottleneck can release growth and profits by eliminating the costly business process failures.
We are experts at not only recognising the issues but actually untangling the bottleneck and replacing it with a smart cloud database, automation process or small custom application
We can work through the issues whilst addressing your specific business needs. Technology today makes it possible to solve connectivity problems, simplify complicated processes and increase business productivity and profitability.
At Interactive Partners, we provide cloud based solutions tailored to your business growth and budget. We can quickly identify, develop and supply a custom software application to effectively handle data, processes, procedures (small or large); freeing you to meet future growth goals with confidence.
Some of our projects include:
- Synchronised data for an oil company (an integrated lab and production database). Formula updates from the lab instantly update the production recipes removing days of missed production. Updates are fed directly into a secure client portal for instant access to their customers’ unique formulations. Finally, updates are used to populate the Product Information Sheets (PDF) and emails from the call centre.
- A syndicated content module for an automotive company allowing one push publishing to over 20 different dealer websites for easy content maintenance. As models change, the whole network is instantly updated ensuring everyone is ‘on brand’ with specs and features up-to-date.
- A cloud based car wash management system connecting to wash, vacuum and payment services to replace the antiquated existing system. This involved multiple layers of hardware (machine, custom built connectors, defining communications language and handshakes) and writing new software for remote management of special offers and payment processing.
- A custom-adapted event module for a large car company, adapted from our existing Events Module in the CMS. We tweaked the existing code base to add custom workflow and additional registration information such as passengers for drive days. This was then coupled to their proprietary payment gateway in Europe to handle online bookings.
- Visitor-specific homepages for a multinational training agency. Based on the visitor location, the homepage renders in four different versions: UK and European visitors are presented with Trafalgar Square, London. Asia region presents the Hong Kong skyline. Australia and New Zealand see glorious Sydney Harbour and the Americas see New York. All with local-specific homepage content.
Interactive Partners can provide the skills, knowledge and expertise to take you where you need to be.
If you need solutions or have any questions, please contact us. We will be delighted to arrange a meeting to discuss how we can help. Contact HERE.