What is a Content Retainer pack?
A Content Retainer pack allows you to block off a chosen number of hours to have one of the Interactive Partners’ content team update your website.
Whether you need 2, 10 or 20 hours a month - a retainer pack means a Team Member is on hand to get whatever you need completed. No waiting.
Simply explain what you need ... and it will be done!
Why Take a Retainer Pack
- Not Enough Time
If you don’t have time to keep on top of content changes on your website.
- Get Priority Action - No Waiting
Retainer pack customers are prioritised in the Content Team task queue - no waiting!
- Lower investment
Save on the hourly consulting rate for Retainer Tasks. A regular amount per month makes it easier to budget and stay on top of content.
- Peace of mind
Your website will be up-to-date, you have someone to ask and you know you’re getting the best possible service we offer.
Available in packs of 2, 5 and 10 hours per month, they provide a fast way to get content changes executed quickly.
Save $30 per hour. A content pack brings the hourly rate down to $120/hour. Plus Retainer Pack work gets priority in the work queues to ensure urgent requests are handled quickly.
Retainer packs are reconciled each quarter with a monthly running total you can see at a glance.
|2 hour pack
|5 hour pack
|10 hour pack
|20 hour pack
If you require more hours, you may like to consider our Marketing/Content Assistant packages
- All requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once content requests are received, they are put into the task queue and allocated as either support, training, consulting etc.
- Requests can be anything content related - design, updates, images galleries, videos etc.
- IP has an entire team to hand - whoever has the best skills to complete your task, gets allocated.
NB: Regular consulting or Non-support requests are $150/hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is my Retainer Work Tracked?
- Times are logged with automatic time trackers by the team
- Each request has the time and work completed marked
- The data is transferred to a client specific tracking sheet
- Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly reports are generated and sent to the client as requested
- At the end of each quarter the time logged is compared to the retainer pack agreement and reviewed
What Happens if I Use More Hours?
- At the end of each quarter the client and team leader will review the time logged
- Overruns are caught up by the raising of a ‘catch up’ invoice for time spent. Or if this is unusual, you can take the extra off the next month’s time allocation.
- The retainer pack can be adjusted up if overruns are a regular occurrence
What Happens if I Use Less Hours?
- Again at the end of each quarter the client and team leader will review the time logged
- Shortfalls in time are treated as a credit against the account
- The retainer pack can be adjusted down if this is a regular occurrence or left "as is" and used up the following months, if it is unusual
Can I use the hours for anything?
- Anything content related
- Design, layouts, text and image updates
- SEO (site optimisation)
- Web content creation
- Email marketing
- Social media activities
- You can also check our Marketing Assistant Services if your need is more of a full time nature
Do I have to be an existing customer?
- We can support new and existing customers
- Any web CMS or platform
- Staff are fully trained and supervised
Let Sue know if you would like to try a retainer package:
Mobile: +948 964 963